DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the department with day-to-day operations to include bill posting, research, document management, and more.
- Assist with completion of period close activities and preparation of financial reporting and analysis.
- Assist with other special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Accounting or Finance major preferred but not required.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.