Director of Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorships
Rochester New York FC [RNY FC] is a professional soccer team serving Rochester, New York. The club is dedicated to building a world-class football club that represents the diversity of Rochester and is committed to delivering an unrivalled experience for fans.
RNY FC is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Director of Corporate Partnership and Sponsorship.
The Director of Corporate Partnership and Sponsorship will work to develop new corporate partner relationships for RNY FC, while placing a priority on maximizing new sponsorship revenue - including large sponsor inventory.
The successful candidate will be expected to execute a strategy for corporate partnership to drive client acquisition and retention.
- Prospect and maximize new corporate team and stadium sponsors
- Manage all inbound and outbound sales initiatives to obtain new partnerships on the local, regional, and national level
- Maintain a high level of sales activity, including but not limited to: a high volume of prospecting contacts, sales meetings, networking events, and community events
- Develop sponsorship contracts
- Execute yearly reviews with all partners
- Manage the activation and fulfillment of all advertising and promotional items for sponsors
- Develop a sponsorship budget and sales plan
- Represent the team and organization with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Foster a positive work environment that includes effective communication with the front office staff and CBO
- Create weekly and monthly reports illustrating both current sponsorship sales activity and prospective corporate partnerships
- Represent the Club during game days with an emphasis on entertaining prospects and current partners
- Assist the organization with the upgrading of sponsorship presentation materials, sponsorship decks, and general collateral.
- Create an internal rate card
The successful candidate will either possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities or have the ability to explain and demonstrate how they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of experience, skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Sports Management or Business Administration
- 5+ years of direct experience in Ticket Sales, Sponsorship or Advertising Sales
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office; work experience on a box office management platform is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills